Saturday, June 24, 2017

Flower Lanterns and Group Gathering

On Tuesday my stamping group met at http://inspirepapercrafting.com/ in Des Moines IA.  We spent Tuesday, and Wednesday there all day and then Thursday a half day.  We had so much fun and Dawn, the store owner, and her girls were so helpful.  One of the stamps I bought was Penny Black's Flower Lanterns.  I tried to  make a card but didn't like how it turned out and Harriet suggested another way which did work and this is the finished project.  I just smooshed Distress Inks on my stamp and then spritzed and stamped.  

Here is a picture of all of us outside of Inspire Papercrafting.  This was the eleventh year for our group meeting.  We have ladies who come from Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota and California.  We eat, talk, eat, stamp, eat, laugh, and then eat some more. 

Until next time, Happy trails to you

Sheri



4 comments:

  1. That card is wonderful! You really did a great job coloring that stamp! Sure was fun being together while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out wonderfully, Sheri! What an excellent time we had, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your friends and keep going. That's remarkable that you could all come back together again. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the perfect treatment for that beautiful image, Sheri! I'm so delighted you gals got together again for your 11th Retreat! This time the year flew by. Maybe next year I can make it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete