Sunday, November 26, 2017

MAGIC OF THE SEASON

I guess I better start putting up my Christmas cards.  Boy it is coming fast, right?  Seems like last week I was handing out candy to trick or treaters and now Thanksgiving is over and it is on to Christmas.  This is a new set I bought this year from Sunny Studio.  I really liked it.  No coloring just stamping so quick and fast. 

I have almost all of my shopping done.  Now it is time to put my thinking cap on and the hard people are left. 

My good friends, Bicka and her husband Tom came last week to visit.  We had a great time together and Lucy loves to see them come.

Well, it is time to decorate a little so

Until next time, Happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Sheri! The branch and the bell look so very real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I really love that pine stamp. Wait ... I like the bell too...oh the whole card is cute!!

    ReplyDelete