Sunday, March 4, 2018

SPRING BUNNY

I found this little guy in my stash.  I have not idea where it came from.  I mean I remember coloring it a couple of years ago but can't find the stamp or the digi of it.  Any ideas?  Sure would like to color up more of them.  The background is a stencil and I blended distress inks over it. 

We have had spring weather this past week, but they say it is all going to change this week.  And I was really getting used to it!  Oh well, spring is fighting to come to stay for awhile.

Yesterday, my kids, grandkids and I went to the lake to see the snow geese.  It was estimated that there were 800,000 geese there.  The largest amount ever.  It was a spectacular sight for sure.



Until next time, happy trails to you...

Sheri

3 comments:

  1. What a cute little bunny, and you colored it SO well!! Oh my gosh - what a sight that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urgh I wrote something and it disappeared! I was saying, I love it when you find something in your stash you don't remember getting. It's a cute one too! Great card and I like that you made your own background. Those geese are incredible but in a way kind of an eerie thing. LOL! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri! I really appreciated your visit today, so was compelled to see all of your wonderful cards! While I've loved them all... it is this photo that really jumped out at me... OH my goodness what a fabulous experience this must have been!! I cannot imagine the sounds, and wonder if they all 'lifted off' at the same moment? Where in Nebraska do you live? If you don't mind me asking!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete